Zesco employee electrocuted
By CLOZZEN BIKLAE
A-44- year- old man of Kabompo and an employee of Zesco has died after been electrocuted.
North Western Province Acting Police Commanding Officer Fred Mulenga identified the victim as Chris Loloji 44, of Zesco Township.
Dr Mulenga said that the incident happened on February, 28th, 2022 at around 16:00 hours.
He said that the victim sustained fatal head injuries and was pronounced dead upon arrival at Kabompo District Hospital.
“The body has since been deposited to Kabompo District Hospital Mortuary awaiting postmortem,” he said.