CONTENTS OF THE BAG
- HARD DRIVE
- BIG LUNCH BOX (BLUE) PACKED WITH SETS OF CUTLERIES ( folks, knives & spoons)
NOTE: While connecting from Mpika in the company of my children (2 boys) we boarded A truck at KAPIRI MPOSHI (between 10:00 hrs and 11:00 hrs) on 21st May, 2021.
- Reached Chingola around 17:00 hrs.
- We had several household items packed on the truck and only realized my back pack which the driver had put in the truck tools’ box was not among the goodies that were off loaded at our drop off point (Chingola Mall) opposite Central Police Station.
- I made chase to the truck up to Kasumbalesa border but could not find or identify the truck because it was dark by then and I did not take note of the truck Reg No.
- I could not continue with follow ups on the following day as I left for work to a distant or remote area where I have been until now with no means of communication.
- The only clue I have is that the driver is from Mutendere, Lusaka because I overheard him make mention of his place of residence when he was talking on the phone while he drove.
- Should this message reach him or anyone with a clue leading to recovery of the bag or items will be appreciated
- Contact information: 0962060237 or 0971046272
- GOD BLESS!!!