PASTRY CHEF PLACEMENT – CHINGOLA
Location: Chingola C/O +260966789587
Department: Food and Beverages
Reports to: Head Chef – Chingola
Job Title: Pastry Chef General Description: The primary purpose of this job is to assist with the day to day running of the pastry kitchen. To ensure the highest standards of the kitchen management are implemented.
To prepare a variety of desserts and pastries. skill in baking should be matched by your creativity to create new amazing tastes and treats.
Competences in Shawarma preparation, broaster machine prepared chicken, preparation of good volume chips storage, preparation of smoothies’ fruit drinks
- Coordinate and direct all food preparation at the pastry kitchen, from preparing
through pastry service delivery
- Monitor the quality of all the food as HACCP level.
- Decorate pastries using different toppings, to ensure the presentation is beautiful
- Track, record, and maintain inventory stock including foods, and kitchen supplies
- Assist in Overseeing the kitchen assistant staff’s activity and ensure efficient work
- Help determine pricing for menu items
- Train new kitchen staff
- Work efficiently to resolve any problems that arise in the kitchen
- Maintain a clean kitchen and abide by all stated food safety and sanitation laws
- At least two-year proven work experience as a pastry baker in a reputable
- Minimum of a Certificate/Diploma in food production or equivalent good
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Must Speak fluent English.
Negotiable standard salary and terms of placement. Shortlisted candidate shall be
subjected to practical tests.
Note: Candidate shall be subjected to competence practical tests
Apply only on given WhatsApp number