Hauloads Zambia Limited Company situated in Chingola District is an equal opportunity employer with great commitment to positive work environment for its employees which aims to be the best, safe and most reliable transporter in the world, is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Drivers.
- Must have more than five (5) years of driving experience with a minimum of 3 years cross border experience
- Must be aged 25 years and above.
- Must be a Zambian Citizen with a valid driver’s licence, PSV either GD or PGD category
- Must possess a valid Defensive Driving and Dangerous Goods Certificate.
- Must have a valid passport
- Must have a medical report of fitness certified by a government hospital.
- Must possess a latest certified criminal record certificate.
- Must have knowledge of handling transit documents
- English spoken. French and Swahili will be an added advantage.
Interested Candidates who meet the above specifications should send their application letters, together with all copies of three traceable references and updated curriculum vitae by not later than 18th April, 2019 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Hauloads Zambia Limited
Plot number 1846
Lulamba Road, Chingola.
Note that only short listed applicants shall be contacted.