Civil servants win 4% pay rise

By Staff Writer
Government has given civil servants a 4% pay hike on salaries, transport and rural hardship allowances.

We have 237, 000 plus civil servants in Zambia.

52% of the national budget goes to civil servants emoluments leaving 48% for production and other things.

With this in mind it is only prudent that the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) is applied across the board to ensure effective and efficient service delivery in the civil service.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.